Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Kindle Fire HD or Nook HD

Hey guys,

I want to apologize in advance for my lack of posts during the summer, but I had an internship that was taking up most of my busy schedule.  This is going to be a quick post and I want to know your guys take on these great e-readers.  So,  I plan to purchase a Kindle Fire HD or Nook HD to both root and read in my spare time.  As some of you may know, rooting is one of the best parts about Android, but these devices will primarily serve as my new library for books, news articles, and testing different ROMs/rooted features for Android. Price is not a big factor, but the Nook HD and HD+ are cheaper than its Kindle counterparts.  So what do you guys think is the best for a rooting reader, a Kindle or a Nook?  Please leave your comments at the bottom of this post and I promise to inform you on which one I choose in the near future.  Thank you guys for reading and I will see you next time.

Thanks,
Programmer84

No comments:

Post a Comment