Tuesday, July 23, 2013

HTC One: Will I get it on Verizon?

Hey guys,

The HTC One started the year off right in the smartphone industry, but wasn't able to maintain that status for long.  The phone is great, but as other manufacturers continue to produce top of the line phones, HTC started to fade away.  Multiple news articles stated that the HTC One for Verizon will come out in August. As much as I love this phone, I kind of feel that its lost its popularity and I rather wait for the Ubuntu Edge or next Samsung Galaxy Note.  Verizon needs to stop delaying popular phones from coming to their network. I understand that making a phone from GSM to CDMA takes some time, but this is an atrocity to the mobile industry.  I'm not sure what device I will get on Verizon, or even if I will stay on this network once my contract expires, but I do know that a change needs to come. Tell me what you guys think in the comments below.  Thank you guys for reading and I will see you next time.

Thanks,
Programmer84

No comments:

Post a Comment