Tuesday, July 23, 2013

TI 89 Coming Soon!

Hey guys,

So the title of this post is telling the truth, I will get the TI-89 Titanium soon and will do some amazing calculator hacks in the near future!  Now, I have used the TI-89 before, but never purchased it since it was expensive (if you're wondering if I bought the TI Nspire or Casio Prizm, I never bought either one cause I wanted to get a free one by testing it and developing for it, but that never happened).  I should get this calculator in August or September and I promise to port new games into my TI Calculator, and hopefully, re-create Brandon Wilson's amazing PS3 hack with his TI 84, but this time with a TI 89!  Anyway, tell me what you guys would like to see with this new calculator.  Leave a comment below and I will take a look at it.  Thank you guys for reading and I will see you next time!

Thanks,
Programmer84

No comments:

Post a Comment