Thursday, June 6, 2013

Possible Book about Programming?

Hey guys,

So I thought about posting this because I wanted to know the general audience's perspective on this idea.  I have always enjoyed programming, whether it's on the TI 84 or C#.  I believe the reason as to why I became successful was due to my early and easy upbringing in the programming world.  Starting off with TI BASIC made programming easier to understand than someone who started with Java or C++.  Anyway, I was thinking about creating a book that talks about how to be a successful programmer.  I will start with what makes a programmer a programmer, and how to enter this field.  I will also give suggestions and quizzes to see if you are ready for this field.  The book won't go into detail about actual programming, but it will talk about the "gradual ladder" in the programming world.  Before I actually start writing, I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in reading this book.  If so, please leave a comment saying you would or not and what you would like included.  Thank you guys for reading and I will see you next time!  If you guys ever have a question about technology, just leave a comment and I will try to answer it as soon as possible!

Thanks,
Programmer84

No comments:

Post a Comment