Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hacking Business

Hey guys,

So in my previous post, I talked about hacking businesses I will have during the summer.  The first business will be an iOS one.  Basically, if anyone wants me to jailbreak their iPhone/iPod and put programs/emulators on them, I most certainly will.  The fee will probably be between $5-15, depending on what you want accomplished and your geographic area.  I will also include a guide on my personal recommendations for your phone and how to learn more about it.  Please NOTE: Jailbreaking your iPhone/iPod voids the warranty and I am not responsible if your phone bricks or develops software bugs.  Secondly, I wanted to create a non-profit hacking organization with a small group of elite individuals.  This company will create new hacking mods to iOS and add new elements to the open-source development of Android.  If you are interested in either businesses, please leave a comment on this section and I will contact you as soon as possible.  Thank you guys for reading and I will see you next time.

Thanks,
Programmer84

No comments:

Post a Comment