Thursday, December 27, 2012

Review: HP Pavilion dv6 Laptop

Hey guys,

This is my first review on any device and I decided to make it on my newly acquired laptop, the HP Pavilion dv6.  This laptop is great when it comes to customization.  This laptop can support up to 16 GB of RAM with a 1 TB hard drive.  When choosing your processor, make sure it is up to your speed. There is a big difference between an Intel Core i3 processor @ 3.3 GHz and an Intel Core i7 processor @ 3.7 GHz. Now, what I love about this laptop is the sound quality.  It has Beats Audio, which sounds phenomenal for anyone who loves listening to music on their laptop or watches a lot of YouTube videos.  My graphics are great with an Intel HD Graphics 4000.  3-Dimensional images and movies look great on here.  The good things about this laptop are that when you overclock it, it's temperature is still cool compared to water-cooled computers.  It has great music quality with Beats Audio.  It also can take up a lot of storage with 16 GB of RAM and 1 TB hard drive.  The only bad things about this computer are that if you are using multiple applications/programs, the CPU usage goes up to 40% with only 2 or 3 applications up, and it's not a cheap laptop.  Now, if you're someone who is on a budget, this might not be the best laptop for you because it cost me about $1,000, but with the amount of RAM, hard drive, and processor speed, it's not that bad.  Overall, this laptop is worth the money and I will definitely use it to its potential.  If you guys want me to do an in-depth analysis of this computer, I most certainly will.  Just leave a comment at the bottom of the page and I will read it.  Thanks for reading and I will see you guys next time.

Thanks,

Programmer84

No comments:

Post a Comment