Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Introduction to My Blog

Hey guys, this is Programmer84 and I decided to create a blog that talks about technology and what's going on with technology in the 21st century.  In this blog, you will find me talking about programming languages, new devices that I find interesting or that are getting rave reviews, and my personal favorite, the TI 84 Plus calculator.  I will be as thorough as I can with this blog and if you guys want me to review a new piece of technology that seems interesting to you, I most certainly will.  Just make sure to leave a comment at the bottom of the page and I will check it out.  I will be posting a lot over the next couple of weeks and soon after, I will be writing once a week on technology. Hopefully, you guys will like my blog!

Thanks,
Programmer84

No comments:

Post a Comment