Sunday, March 17, 2013

HTC One vs Samsung Galaxy S4: Who wins round 1 of the next Android phones to come?

Hey guys,

I know I continue to talk about my affection for calculators, but what about smartphones?  Everyone uses them, including myself, and I think this year will be one of the best years to come for Android.  After CES, many Android phones have made their debut, but the HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4 are the best phones to come out now, in my opinion.  Let's start with the HTC One.  This aluminum unibody is spectacular in all ways.  It's a 1080p, 469 ppi display phone with a new camera called the Ultrapixel.  The smartphone is reported to have a 4 MP camera, but the Ultrapixel is this new way of getting more of one's picture from the scenery.  The storage is either 32 GB or 64 GB with 2 GB of RAM.  It has the new processor, Snapdragon 600, and is running Jelly Bean  which can be upgraded to the new version, 4.2.2.  It will come in either black, red, or silver and has a 2300 mAh battery.  I don't how many carriers it will support, but I do know that AT&T will carry it.  The Samsung Galaxy S4 is another new phone that just popped out of the Android community.  This phone is truly amazing with it's bigger display with a 13 MP camera and 2 MP front facing camera.  It has the same design as the S3 and it has this new feature called Smart Scroll and Smart Pause.  Both of these features will soon be available for the S3 when the update arrives.  Other than that, the phone is basically an updated version of the great S3.  The design, even dimensions, are practically the same.  It was a little hyped up in my opinion and it just didn't live up to my expectations.  It doesn't have the flexible glass Samsung was showing off during CES, and just lacked the ability to improve.  In my opinion, I like the HTC One over the Samsung Galaxy S4, but tell me what you guys think.  Which phone would you buy and why?  Thank you guys for reading and I will see you next time.

Thanks,
Programmer84

No comments:

Post a Comment