Sunday, March 17, 2013

Current Projects I'm Working On

Hey guys,

So I know I just posted a couple items and I might not come back on for a while, but let me explain some of the things I'm doing.  My first project is utlizing a typical keyboard and using it to play any Wii games and to move from screen to screen on the home screen.  This project is taking some time with the shells I'm trying to create and deciding which programming language I feel is best for the job.  I'll try to update you guys on how it's going.  Second is utilizing Autodesk's CAD, Inventor, 3DS Max,and Revit programs to make some amazing drawings that could later translate into some other ideas I have.  I'm also working on an independent project for the TI 83/84, which could later look amazing on the TI Nspire CX CAS, if I get it.  So these projects are taking up some of my time, but I hope I can tell you guys that these projects are getting accomplished.  Thank you guys for reading and I will see you next time.

Thanks,
Programmer84

No comments:

Post a Comment